Software Giant Adobe has recently released their Update For Adobe Reader Apps for iOS And Android. This update brings a main feature, Ink Signature Tool, which lets users sign with their finger on touch screens. Other updates, like Send for Signature, now allow users to track and manage documents in the cloud. The All Main changes in update are listed below.
- Ink Signature Tool: Users can electronically sign a document by hand-drawing their signature with their finger directly on their iOS or Android device. Desktop users can add a typed or cursive signature.
- Send for Signature: Users can connect to Adobe EchoSign from their desktop, iOS or Android device to get others to sign documents electronically, enabling senders to track and manage the status of documents online.
- Annotation: Mobile users can highlight, strikethrough, or underline any text.
- Comment: Mobile users can add sticky notes anywhere on the PDF document.
- Forms Fill: Mobile can fill out simple PDF forms, save and forward them.
Update for PC is useful for Small Buissness while Mobile Device Updates Are not satisfying. The latest update brings new features for letting users to actually interact with PDF documents on their iOS or Android device. And through this update and hence interactive features, the company is trying to build up a ground in all types of devices. You Can Get