Tuesday, March 27, 2012




     Finally Google has Officially Confirmed That Tickets For Google I/O Has Sold Out In Just 20 Minutes. Gundotra also says that the servers were being hit with 6,250 queries every second at 7:01, a minute after the tickets went on sale. Google I/O 2012 Is On June 27-29 at Moscow Center, San Francisco





 Do not be sad because of your absence in that awesome event. Google has offered some cool features which can resemble your absence as following. 
  • Keynote will be streamed live
  • All key sessions will be streamed live
  • All session videos will be available after 24 hours
  • Google I/O Extended viewing parties will be happening all over the world
 You will definitely feel happy since you can recreate the feel of your attendance in Google I/O Through daily updated Videos and Live Keynote Streaming. We think today's technology has grown till that point. And Google describes those features like :

   Part viewing party and part community building, Google I/O Extended are free events focused on livestreaming parts of Google I/O. Depending on location, the event could also include local developer demos and other speaker sessions.


  What Is Google I/O ? : Google I/O is an annual developer-focused conference held by Google in San Francisco, California. Google I/O features highly technical, in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open web technologies such as Android,Chrome, Chrome OS, Google APIs, Google Web Toolkit, App Engine, and More. Google I/O was started in 2008. The "I" and "O" stand for "Innovation in the Open", and input/output. The format of the event is similar to that of the Google Developer Day.


 Hope 2012's Google Input/Output will also be a great venue for Developers and who hunts for developer Talents Too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment