After gaining a half million downloads for Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta Version in just one week, The Software Giant, Adobe Has Released Photoshop Lightroom 4.1 For Beta Testing. Beta version of this software is now available in Adobe Labs as all other Beta's.
Keeping the usual characteristics of softwares in Adobe Labs, This Beta version is also available for a limited time. So you can't use this Beta version from when the Adobe team limits the working features of Beta License because the Original Software is very near to release.
As seen before, this beta version has fixed some bugs seen in Lightroom 4.0. The following list is of bug fixes.
- Point Curve adjustments made in Lightroom 3 and before have been restored.
- Lightroom 4 did not properly open external applications when using the “Edit In” functionality.
- Addressed performance issues in Lightroom 4, particularly when loading GPS track logs, using a secondary monitor, and the controls within the Develop module.
- Ability to update DNG previews and metadata for more than 100 photos has been restored.
- This update allows for improved viewing of subfolders and stacks in folders with a large number of photos.
- It was possible that a layout of a saved book could be lost after quitting Lightroom 4.
And of course, this beta version is to gain some feedback on Lightroom 4.1. So if you have Downloaded Photoshop Lightroom From Here, you could add some comments in Adobe's feedback portal.
Download Lightroom 4.1 For Windows
Download Lightroom 4.1 For Mac